Saturday, December 18, 2010

Titans.ProRukia

-Profile-


IGN: Titans.ProRukia 
Name: Audrey 
Age: 16 
DOB: 28 September 1994 
Occupation: Student 
From: Kuala Lumpur 


Audrey Speaks :

A girl playing Dota!? Is it true? Are you sure that your not a guy acting as a girl?

I get that often. My tremendous addiction to Dota started when I was in form 2 , which is 14 year old. Truth be told , I started playing Blueserver when I was  11 years old but I never liked Dota! I was always a tom boy back then.

I've seen my brother played Dota , It looks fun but I can never master what to buy nor how to 'farm'. I got so fed up so I played minigames like Vampirism and Tree tag instead.

The first hero i ever use was Luna cause I have seen my brother played this hero before with ease , just using her 'Ulti' to wipe out the enemies.

I then move on to Garena minigame rooms. My school friend asked me to learn Dota from him , so I decided to give Dota another chance. My first hero on Garena was Drow ranger on a random match. I had not bad items but I dont dont know how to kill people . Epic failure I was back then.

The scourge begin insulting me , telling me that girls should not play dota. I am a person who does not give up easily. I played Dota all day and night long , sometimes without even sleeping with my 'sifu' from Johor , XiaoYii , GVCLailaiGod and EsXiaoYu.

Finally , it was my time to shine. Now I could farm with ease , knowing when to deny or to time creeps , knowing what items to buy or pulling the neutral creeps! It feels really great showing off guys that we girls too , can be good in games.

Though some matches are fairly easy , There could be competitors. My friends over at Garena room 8 always have a 'pk' where each person have good skills. Joining this all girls teams means I could further improve my skills over at Dota.

Kind hearted souls , our team now consist of 6 girls. With Snow , as our manager and Angelina ,  as our drafter or team leader , Let us all work hard to be the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger