Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Titans.PiWi



Ign: Titans.Piwi
Name: michelle piwi
Age: 19
Occupation: feeder XD
State: Sarawak

Hi, i am Titans.Piwi. I am very piwi(?). I like to eat kiwi XD
I play DotA because it's a nice game and a lot of my friends play it too, but I only know how to feed. My special ability is to feed till godlike in game and I feel very proud of it. I enjoy feeding in game because it helps me to destress. My role in the team is Feeder. I believe that I can improve my feeding skills XD

Okay, enough for the craps (although i only know how to talk craps). My first time playing DotA is when... I forget liao. I only remember that time I've chosen N'aix, cuz it looks like one of my classmates. After that I went to school and tell him I played a game got him inside and he laugh till want die LOL. That's also the time when DotA entered my life. LOL.

Through DotA, I've learnt a lot of things like teamwork. Through DotA, my hands become faster when I'm in front of the computer. I also found out that we can learn something negative like scolding foul language in game when you get mad. Luckily I didn't develop the skill of scolding XD. Feed also better than LC in game hahahaha. I don't really understand why people like to swear when playing games. It's not like after you swear, the noobs can immediately turn into pros. hmph!(?)
Well, it seems like I talked about rubbish again, but i hope you all don't mind. Cuz this is me, I am myself. I am Piwi. Hi everyone :D <<(???) 
Anyway, I would like to thank Jennifer for inviting me to join this team. This team is full of helping hands. Snow the manager and Baby the leader, i hope both of you don't mind me feed in games. Thanks very much XD
Lastly, I would like to share something to all of you:
-Some eggs are chit-chatting in the fridge-
Egg A: yerr, u see that egg so weird one
Egg B: ya lor, why is it so hairy?
Egg C: the colour also so weird...
"Egg" D : swt! I am Kiwi la !! 囧

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger