Saturday, August 27, 2011

SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE UPDATE =)

HEY !
Titans.MiMo here aka Yan Yee Michelle =]

Sorry for the lateeeeeeeeeeeee update since after my Penang Trip! -__-
Seriuosly I have nothing to talk bout it.

First : I dont's enjoy my 'stupid' trip
        Because Dad goes to noob places == NOT FUN AT ALL </3

Second : I didnt get to shop enough !
              Only went 1 Thailand shop.
              We spend about 400++ plus there .LOL
               I dont know what we shop,but yeah 400 ++! -.-

Third : On the last day, we're suppose to go Bukit Bintang or Snake Temple or somewhere larh.
           Forgot where already -_- GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!
           My car ( dad's car larh XD ) broke down !zZzZz
          So,because of that ,everyone got no mood. SPECIALLY MY PARENTS!
           Went to workshop ,bla bla bla~~~~
           and went back Seremban early.
         DIDNT EVEN GO ANYWHERE! SO BABI! -.-

I took some pictures lar
But don't know where i kept it.
hehe.
So,no pictures D=

Sorry :))
and I'm so so lazyy to find those pictures. :P

So yeah,
thats all for my penang trip! xD
NO PICTURES = LAZY TO DESCRIBE WHAT I DID FOR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS*


Thanks for reading :D

nanananana

I'll
update
more
=D

Keep
Reading *


         XOXO,
              Titans.MiMo


                                                            Random pic of me :P

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE PENANG TRIP YOU HAVING THERE :P

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger