Friday, January 7, 2011

6th January 2010

School starts about FOUR DAYS already !
Is so shitttyyy-_-

When you’re Form 5:

*A lot  shits homeworks





   HATE HOMEWORKSZSZSZSZSSS! (who doesnt -_-!)


  YEAH MAN! SAY NO TO HOMEWORK =P

read this! HAHA


  DAMN TRUEEE ! =[


* Tuitions..
   Eewwwww -_-

* Pressure : from >>> Parents,Teachers and also self =[

* Most teachers will be STRICT zzz


CHECK OUT THIS PIC! 

P.S: DONT LAUGH* =P


* Cant skip classes anymore ,because if you do,you miss a lot =((
   And you’ll be left out. Aiihh.
  SO DO NOT SKIP CLASSES! Be a good boy/girl : )
  LIKE…… ME!! Ahah :P


**************************************************************************************

Well I still online everyday .
Just cant stop myself from online.><
Still DOTA =p
But less ler.

 Just now play at clanwar room 3.
Result : LOSE! -.-’
Nevermind ba.
My team no teamwork , and mybe hero problem =x
 Oh ya,and there’s one person in my team first time draft,so forgive him ler : )

 Errrr errrrr… I guess that all for now =]
Gonna game soon.
Wish me luck :P

Nights.


XOXO ,
   Titans.MiMo <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger