Sunday, January 2, 2011

Titans.MiMo last post =[

My  Last Wordssss before I leave.

What I meant was..after today  (2nd January 2011)

I CANT :

Online as much as I do
       * I ONLY can online during weekends because I’ll be freaking freaking super duper hyper busy         busy busy  during weekdays. I will have freaking homeworks,freaking tuitionsss and freaking
         EXTRA CLASSES ! ZZzZzZzZz.. DAMN!!! =‘( [ ok,enuf with the freaking word -.-]

DOTA
     * Is LIKE my LIFE*. LOL.
      Kinda addicted to it.
      Eveyone knows it :P ahaha
     Anyways, when I less ONLINE means >>>> Im gonna less DOTA. T.T.T.T
     I hope my skills wont get suckierrrr(lol this word exist? Idk :P ) … zzz HOPE
      SO!!! =x
      Titans.MiMo ma.. Wont guaa :P  right right ? nanananana =P

Sleeeep LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anymore =[
    *Seriously during the school holidays,I sleep freaking lateeeee =P ( opss,the freaking word is coming
     out! IDC hahaha :P ] But………… tooo… bad… after today.. I can’t do it anymore. ={
     Haih… I have to LEARN to sleep EARLY! Swtsss. I bet I can.. Know why? Because……
     Be..cau…se… I’ll be FREAKING TIRED =|
    So yeah,I hope  I can sleep early from today onwards. =x
    Wish me luck :P

  And much more.. ={
  These are the 3 main things that  I cant do after today =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[

  Anyways, Im gonna miss all of you out there .
 Cant chat with you guys ,cant dota ={ and bla bla bla..
 Im gonna miss itttttt =[ =[ =[ =[

  For my friends out there:


 ♥ Do take care =)

♥ MUST MISS ME =P

♥ All the best in year 2011

♥ Enjoy life as much as you can : )









For my beloved Titans Bicthes <3

 *Angelina Chong aka Titans.BaBy ( Team Leader)


  ♥ Thanks for asking me to join this team.
  ♥ Jie keep up ur good leadership.<3
  ♥ Will always support jie.=)
  ♥ I will miss jie. <3

 *Joey Yong aka Titans.MiYuki





♥ Thanks for being there for me when I need you <3
♥ All the best in improving ur dota skills : )
♥ Jia you and will always support you.
♥ I will miss you. <3

*Jennifer Tan aka Titans.CuTie




♥ Glad to have you in my team. =)
♥ Even we don’t talk much, but you’re a very nice
   and cute person. =]
♥ Goodluck in improving ur dota skills.
♥ I will miss you.<3

* Audrey 'Pro' Rukia aka Titans.RuKia


♥ Glad to have you in my team.
♥ We don’t talk much too,you’re nice just quite
   shy when we skype :P
♥ All the best in improving ur dota skills.
♥ I will miss you.<3

* Michelle Tamao aka Titans.Piwi




♥ Glad to have you in my team.
♥ Only play few times with you,goodluck in improving your dota skills =)
♥ Although we dont talk much,I will miss you.<3


 For my awesome team managers :

*Babi Jerry aka Snow [ Team Manager] :

♥ Thanks you so much for EVERYTHING. I really do appreciate it. =)
♥ All the best in wadeva you do.
♥ You’re a nice,funny,caring,sweet person.
♥ Just…Don’t get emo or moody fast kay. nananana
♥  You’re a great manager.
♥ I will miss you babi.

*Ming Han aka Melz [Team Manager]
♥ You’re a great manager too =p
   Keep it up.
♥ A very easy going person,nice to talk and joke  
   with. I’ll miss it! =)
♥  I will miss you.
                       



 P.S : ♥My girls and my mangers, really really thanks you all for everything.
      Specially babi Jerry. =)




   Well I guess that’s all for now.
   I really hope to keep in touch with you guys out there =)
   I will miss you all : ) <3
  Do take care ya!!!
  Mwah*







   

WISH ME LUCK FOR MY SPM!!! GRRRRRR =x

  * =‘( Tears drop when I wrote this =‘( *


-Sunday-
- 9.02pm- [took 44 mins to post this because i need to edit the images and highlights the words =| ]
-2nd January 2011-

 XOXO,
      Titans.MiMo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger