Sunday, May 15, 2011

Im Back =] And Im ALMOST* Free -_-

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII =D


Im back blogging here.
Wow,its been a verrryrryyyryryryryryry veryryryryy lllloooonggggg time since I update my last post =/
Sorry yea.
Busy studying. << believe? :P
ahaha.
I did ,ok? ><
And i have tuition + homeworks.
No time online also =/
For now,Im havin my exams.
Its gonna end soon .
Weeeeeeeeeeeee =D
3 more days to go=/
and..........
I'LL
BE
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AS
BIRD
=D
  
                                                                 lol =P


Well,I just feel like updating blog today.
Just have the MOOD suddenly.
Blek

So , bout my titans team...
I think is getting FAMOUS yo :P
No offense.
But I can see it  @.@

Thanks to my manager ,Jerry for helping us soo much<3
Special thanks too >> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1816555877#!/RAPTUREGAMING
for helping Titans Team =]
Appreciate alott <3

Do help me click like for :
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1816555877#!/RAPTUREGAMING


OH YEAH,I HAVE SOMETING TO TELL U GUYS TOO.
WANNA KNOW?
VIEW MY NEXT POST =P

XOXO,
       Titans.MiMo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger