Sunday, May 15, 2011

View it =D

The something is....

































My team have a team trainer now. =D
Nothing special or what to tell actually.
Hahahhaa





His name is ....... ( well I dont know his REAL name -_- lol )
So,we call him ANGEL.
His facebook here :
http://www.facebook.com/Titans.Ang3L

go add go add xD
ahahaha :P

Anyways,
Welcome to our titans team ya^^
You're VERY LUCKY cause you get to train 5 girls =P

 Really happy and glad to have you as our trainer.
After my exams,we go train with other girls yaaa =D


Hmmm,thats all for now ba...
><
Dont know what to write le =/
Blank..............* -_-

Take care everyone .
Enjoy and keep in touch with me =p
I'll update as soon as I can :)

XOXO,
       Titans.MiMo <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger