Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

From home to home,and heart to heart,from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us CLOSER to each other.





``Yay! Finally Christmas is here.

``This is what everyone waited for! =D

`` Reminder for Dota players,
       **DON’T KEEP DOTA,GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN =]

``Christmas is ONLY once a YEAR.

``So, enjoy as much as you can (=

``DOTA wont run away =p

`` Remember always appreciate what you have know because one
    day you might lose it. =|

``  Well,I have not much too write ><
     Sorry. =/
    My mind kinda blank today. Lol.
    Cant think.
    Mybe because…. I’m staying at home for my Christmas.
     Damn!!=‘(
 
BYythe way,we girls from Titans gaming would love to wish all of you out there Merry Christmas. =]



=)

**********************************************************

 Poem for my friends [From: Titans.MiMo ] :


[M] is for MY friend, a truly special person I hold so dear

[Y] is for YOU, that person who by my side is always here

[F] is for FOREVER, the time I know our frienship will last

[R] is for REMINICING, of the times you've been there in the past

[I] is for INSPIRATONAL, for the way you've dealt with troubles through the years

[E] is for EMOTIONS we share, whether it's laughter, love or tears

[N] is for NEVER doubting that your friendship will always be mine

[D] is for DOUBLE the happiness, I wish on you my friend, at Christmas time! ♥ (=





  TRUE* (=

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In this ever changing world
It's nice to know
That one thing is forever
You'll always be my friend

This Christmas card is sent today
And I hope it's plain to see
You're a very special person
Who means so much to me

We've been friends for many years
I'm sure you'll agree
We couldn't have known when we met
Just what friends we'd be

But it happened and I'm grateful
And this card is sent to say
To me you're very special
So enjoy your Christmas day




ILoveYou,My Friend(:


                        




















Here is a so call Christmas tree [ YES I COPIED AND PASTE
                                                       FROM  FACEBOOK,but I edit it ]





          |†|……………………...
          |†|……………………..**
          |†|……………… … **♥**
          |†|……………… .*♀♂*
          |†|………..……*♥**♥*
          |†|……………*M**I**M**O*
          |†|……..….*♥*♥*##*♥*
          |†|…….…*♥*♥*♥**
          |†|……..*♥*#*♥#*♥*#**# ♥*
          |†|.….*♥*♥*#*♥**
          |†….. *♥*♥**♥**
          |†|…………………….▓█
          |†|…………………….▓█



         Too bad there is no presents under the tree.
         Santa,where are you~
        No, I don’t want presents.
        ** I just want YOU for my Christmas. It will be
           my BEST present ever <3 **



       P.S: Spot the difference :D
              There’s a lot. Nanananana

     P.P.S : My name is on the Christmas treee!!
                Weeee~ =P


Hope all of your enjoy day,
                   And
May your dreams come true. (:



                                

 AND

  
       ++**_Merry Christmas Again _**++ =D
                

Before I end this,here a picture of me :

   



    Nanananana
      =)


   Loves,
      Titans.MiMo
   
                                           -XOXO-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger