Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I HATE THE MOST - Titans.MiMo

What I HATE THE MOST [ Do take note after you read,I might HATE YOU if u do this to me (= ]

Backstabber
 
           
        

             *BEWARE! =D


    * Backstabbers like to act two faces. In front,wear mask,behind show
      real face and talk shit about other people?
      NOOB?
   


    *This is for people who likes to backstab after one another.
       nananananana


  People you trusted the most ,can’t even face to face and talk to
        you.
       [how sad..]
    * Either talking good or bad about someone,just face the person and
       talk la.
       Why wanna tell other people? NO guts?



   *Walao -.- pain arr ! So,don’t ‘stab’ :P





Do not judge books by its cover

     
       *This picture really caught my sight. Enjoy =)





     *Which means you cant simply judge ,talk or predic about a person
       you love or like or hate or dislike or admire before knowing that
       person WELL.
       If not,please hold back all your words. =]
       Do not act like you know EVERYTHING, you’re not GOD*

 Before you say or do anything, PLEASE think  (=

               

                 *Think and think first~



    *Because words might just fly out from your mouth and hurt other
      people.Then,it will cause misunderstandin’ and you know what’s
      gonna happen next .
      Example : In game( DOTA ), must always watch our language
       because there are so many people playing since is an online game.
      Do not use foul words often and scold people using foul words even
      they didn’t do anything wrong - -
      Obviously,when you scold people with foul words,they’ll get angry
      or mad and they’ll start to scold back.
      To avoid this, please care our language (=
      Even your friends, don’t not think they’re your friends so you can just
      Speak out freely.
      We all are HUMANS.
       We have FEELINGS,
       and also LIMITS.
       


               

        So,THINK before you SPEAK or do anything =)
 

 ACT PRO in GAMES (example : DOTA )
       *If don’t know anything,just ASK your team mates.
        Well,I am sure they would help or if they didn’t answer you,
        just watch and learn. Use BRAINS.[aint saying you’re not using ur
         brains :P don’t misunderstand =) ] Don’t buy stupid items, most
        important is do not spoil the game such as being a FEEDER in a
        game[ known as game spoiler ] and there is where people start to get
        mad and scolding. Then everyone in team will be emo or no mood- -
     

 Do not take game TOO SERIUOSLY =|
       *Talking about this, last time I do take game kinda serious.
        I mean like.. I will get mad when people start to feed ( which means
        not playing safe,feed and talk cock - - ),or when they scold me ,I
       scold back with foul words =D nanananana :P YES,I do scold
       people with foul words cause they started it. Don’t blame me =P
      Or even my OWN friends scold me just because I feed in games.
      I feed maybe because :
     ``I lag,delay or spike  or ``I don’t have mood to play `` or something is
       bothering my mind or ``I’m NOOB ( nahh not gonna use this
       word,im just okay =P) .


      *Okay so back to the topic, why some PEOPLE take game sooo soo
       soo serious?  Whywhywhywhy ….? =x
       Is just A GAME ! I repeat, JUST A GAME!
       Why because of game wanna get emo,no mood,or even break
       relationships( mybe this less happens - -”  lol ) or scold the person
       who played bad in a game ?
       There is always win or lose in a game.
       You can’t just win ALL THE TIME. Swt -.-”
      SOME people out there just cant accept their lost. =|
     C’mon,LOSING is LEARNING.=) [ a friend of mine told me this and
     yeah is true ]
    In this world, NOONE IS PERFECT.
    EVERYONE MAKE MISTAKES.
    Find out your mistakes and learn from it.
    Do not repeat the SAME mistakes.
     And yeah learn to forgive people’s mistake and forget.
     Don’t keep in heart. [ better save the slots and keep something more
     important :P ]




Hahahaha =P

And also :



                  =)


   P.S : One more thing ! I’ve changed =)
          I don’t take game seriously anymore.
          I… just wanna enjoy every single game I’ve play


 
   Well,that’s all from me now(=

          
 
   


 
    XOXO
   Titans.MiMo

      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger