Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Day Of CNY : )

HAPPY OFFICIAL CHINESE NEW YEAR!


YESS YESSS FINALLY CAN COLLECT ANGPAUSS already xD

Today ,i slept around 5 am+ and woke up around 9 am+.
Wish to wish me was my mum then follow by my grandma.
I was soo blurrr -_-
cause just woke up mar.
nanananana
My mama just came to me ,hug me,KISS me (shy bit lOl -_- )
and gave me angpau.
=D
Then grandma gave .

Guess wad I did after that?
I SLEEP BACK!  ahahaha =P
too tired -_-
After like......... 10 minutes my DAD came in my room.
Wished me -.- and kiss me. (AGAIN KENA KISSED -_- )
But didnt give angpau cause I was sleeping & didnt wished him.
So my daddy wont want give -.-.
But...... but..... i no my dad will auto give somehow.
ahaha.
WELL.... I WAS RIGHT.
BOUT 5 MINS.. HE CAME IN MY ROOM AGAIN ....
AND GAVE ME THE ANGPAU!=P
hehe

My family and I went to Kuala Lumpur to visit my uncle and his family.
But before that ,we went to USJ mall.
BORING PLACE!
No people,i mean got lar.
but less.. :P

So ,we went to Paparich and have lunch there.

                                 The food not bad wieh =x SEDAP =D

So coincedence,my mum saw one of her cousin ( idk wad u call lar. =p )
Didnt meet for about two years.
And so we went to visit my mum's cousin.
Sit and chit chat awhile.
:D and and angpau again xD
ahahah

P.S: I just knew I have another two small cousins!
OMG. They are freaking CUTEEEEE!
Both are GIRLS :)
Age 8 and 5 .
At first ,they were REALLY SHY.
Like really shy.
Talk to them,they look somewhere else can talk to my bros and me .
lol
We tried our best to talk to them and ask them to take pics.
But they ignore :(
Cause THEY SHY -__-
Aduhhh .
Biase lar.. small kids marr :P
PROVE :
                                                                aww shyshy :P

                                      DAMN! I LOVE THIS! SHE DAMN CUTEE WEI ><"

                                                               AWWWWWWWWW (:


So i went to the toilet and camwhore ( AS USSUAL XD )
Then,the girls came and see me.
 
                                           THERE! Can u spot her head xD? ahaha  so cutee :P

 
Outfit of the day* Bought this dress from Time Square :)


Cause I didnt close the door.
Lazy larrhh -_-
ahah
From there ,they start to talk to me and ask wad I'm doing.
I say take pics lor.
i asked them back,wanna take pics with me or not.
They didnt answer but can see like that want. =P

AT LAST........ WE TOOK PICTURE!
Weeeeee,mission complete.
lol
Heres the pics =) :

                                              loves <3 MY FACE OUT ! so. :)
                                         
Played 'spin spin coin' with them.
LoL
                                     I really sucks at spinning the coin :(

             P.S : Look at that gurl, freakinggggg CUTE! PLay with me till SO HAPPY =P


My big bro let them play the games in his phone.
                                       Play till so syiok :P


We were there about 30-40 mins then we left :(
AWWWWWWWW,i MISSS MY TWO LITTLE COUSYYS so muuuuchhyy ><"
I said bye bye bye bye bye..... bye...for so many timess... until i entered the lift.
AHAHAH =P
Before we go to my uncle's house, my mum's cousin show us around the place he is staying :)

                                        swimming pools and the view

         Yay! Finally a pic of me .nananana


MORE pics of ME :P
=)
wanna have a sit ? =P

I miss playing at playground =/

Tour ended.
We're ready to go to my uncle's house =x

                                                     SEXY BACK XD ahahah

and of course before we entered the car,camwhore AGAIN XD
     
                                         me & my big bro
       geez! His pose sooooooo suiiiiii. ahahah

                                           My mama & Me :) [ ahh yess im taller than HER =p ] nananana

Okay time to say goodbye to this mall :)

Next destination,my uncle's house.
Same thing..
Makan makan..


                                               yummy =p

                                             retarded bros xD i ask them pose one. nananana =p

                                                                               -.-
                                                          HAHAHAHA XD

                                                                This is MINE :P

                                                                        lol -.-

My bros and me were sooooooo boring.
So we watched tv.
Fairy Oddparents :D
I'm sure u guys still watche it rightt... :P

                                                                 hahahaha :D

and
camwhore awhile :)
                                                           1 pic only =p

dont ask more :P


Bout 6 something,we went to SUNWAY PYRAMID.

          Say hello to the pyramid. LoL


                                                              ME & My small brother :)

                                                                    =D


Bought nothing -_-
ATE BR ice-cream :D
yummyyyssss :)

                                                  LOL! i forgot the name of the flavour -.-"
                                              Btw,the chocolate heart is so.... CUTE =P

In the toilet :


Went dinner at TGI Friday =x


                                                                wo yao drink xD

                                         didnt have time to takepictures of all the food. ONLY this.


HONESTLY , the food is there.......
ermmmm....
ermmmmmmmm........ erkk........
errrrrrrrr........
-_-
Not that delicious.
SERIOUSLY!
Not to say I choosyyyy or what.
Is the TRUTH -_-
Well, different people different taste,
BUT IM SURE IF the food really SUCKS
ALL OF US WILL TASTE THE SAME =P

So........ so...... soooo..
my advise is...............
DO NOT GO THERE PLEASE!
=X
and the cost for each dishes is NOT cheap -_-
For me,its not worth it.
nananananana =p


After dinner,we balik back to Seremban =D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,reached home about 8 something.
:)
Tired but I enjoyed my day larh :P

Theres more to come.
Just wait xD
Thats all for today :)

***********************************************************************************

P.S : IMM SOOOOOOOOOO LUCKYYYYYY TODAY :)
       Know why? Letme tell u,my aunt was holding 4 angpaus . 1 of the angpau contain RM50.
      And yeah... I GOT THAT ANGPAU CONTAINING RM50 XD XD XD.
      muahaahahahah =P
      Both of my brothers DAMN JEALOUS! ahahahaah
      Laugh sei me :P

 HERE'S THE LUCKY ANGPAU =P :

                                                                              ^^


XOXO,
      Titans.MiMo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger