Saturday, February 5, 2011

Second Day Of CNY =)

Today went down to Port Dickson around 5 something..
Before 6 pm larr -_-

 I bathed and prepared myself.

Decided to wear this


ended up wearing this
muahaha,my mind can change anytime -_-

 no FACE lar :P

Oh! I curled my hair too :)

                                      geez! my hair gonna spoil TT

                                                                  =P

                                                        Curling...................... =P

                                    left side is done :D

                       aaanddddddddd right side is done =D
 Random :


                      
**********************************************************************************                       
We reach there about.......Opps. i forgot.
Phone left in the car ~~ .. -.-

Well this couple
Husband is english man
Wife is local.
They're rich.
House quite big ><
and decorations of the house not bad too =P

       soooo many flower pots -_-


                                                          COOL RIGHT ?=P

Damn! I wanna ask the aunty to teach me decorate =P
hehe.


We had dinner there.
Foood wassssssss DELIIICIIIIIIIOUSSSSSSSSS XD

                         i arranged it okay :P

                                  Yummyyyyyy ;D homecook food always the BEST =D

                                      woots! i drank shandy again :)


DESSERT TIME (=

                                                    YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSS

P.S: that is not frog eggs okay -_-

                                 The aunty saw me wearng bracelet,so she gave me these.
                                             Cause she don't wear them. Looks kinda old -_-
                                                 LOl opssss :P

AND....... CHEEEERSSS XD


8.20pm +
We went back home :)

I enjoyed myself today too =]
and YES finally Im done -_-

Gonna game now :P
Wish me luck.

Nights.
Have a nice dayyyy :))))))

XOXO,
    Titans.MiMo <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger