Saturday, February 19, 2011

My last year of Sport Day TT

Well sad to say that this year will be MY LAST YEAR in this school which means is also my LAST  YEAR OF SPORT DAY =[
Gonna miss it TT
haih.
Anways I can always visit my school next year =D

Hrmm,before i start.
I'll upload a pic of myself.
ahah =p

 Go kembara :D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

P.S : I dislike green color. idk why. just dislike it.
        But Im in green house so I have to support n LIKE green color. lol
        Second but...(lol)  I have no regrets  for being in green house cause WE ROCKS XD
         Geeeez,alot people anti-kembara cause we're TOO PRO.
                      *evils laughs*

ohhh my........
Im out of topic ady.
Okok back to my school sport.
I went to school around 7am.
Was finding for Debra [ my babe =p ].
After searching her for few mins ( I was wearing cheong sam. EYES ALL ON ME* ,nanananana.)
3
2
1
FINALLY I found her in the tent.
Then I asked her to help me to finish up my makeup.

After few mins AGAIN ( lol ), Nadia Chelsea [ my classmate,she gonna walk with me during the kawad :) ]
So we prepared fast.

                                                       ignore the dirty mirror =x

Went to our tent to see the decorations and took come pics.

                                                            -.- my face *ewwwwww*

           
YAY! GO KEMBARA =D 


                                                                    OVERALL*

For ur info,green house tent got third placing. =D
muahahaha.
I thought we will get last.
Because :
*Too many colors. ( cz the theme was 1 Malaysia. So alot colors -_- Looks so....  -.-)
*ALL last min work. ( didnt cut n painted everything well =[ ,we're out of time =[ )
*Overall i think is TOO plain compare with our houses. [ shit,didnt take pics of the other tents ,hehe ]

 But at least we got third  is BETTER than LAST XD
Results for tent :
First >>> Yellow House  ( Kelisa )
Second >>> Blue House ( Kenari )
Third >>> Beloved Green House ( Kembara )

Which means ........... LAST IS  ________________
U know~
I know~
He knows~
She knows
We all know xD
Last >>> Red house ( Kancil )

Green house was the first to walk.
Last year ,we walked first also -_-
Here some pictures.

                                                    The models :D except the girl in long sleeve top =x

                                candid * SO HOT -.- eventhough is MORNING SUN but STILL HOT-.-""

                                                Our banner :) Mighty Kembara :D
                 Pic on the left : FAIL
                 Pic on the right : PASS =D ( because Im in the pic. nananananana. haha =p )

My babe ,Debra took these few pics for me.
Thanks :D <3

                                                             Cant see face=x

                                                          Blue House and Yellow house


U will realise that there is no picture RED House.
HAHAHAHA.
Who cares =p
muahahahaha

The is a SPECIAL event for last year ex student,teachers and parents.
Which is TARIK TALI .

                                                            Guess who won =p?

Tell the results later xD


Went to change to my baju sukan.
And cheer for my house :D

SEE THIS !

                                                          XD FOREVER FIRST :)

My school green house imba one neh.
DONT PLAY PLAY =P

Camwhore with my babes while cheering.
was too bored + is soooooo freaking HOT -.-
Lucky Debra bought A WEAPON TO DEFEAT THE HOTTY SUNLIGHT.
U-M-B-R-E-L-L-A  =P

                                                             Me n Debra :) <3

                                                                LIKE THS ONE =P

                                                              Like this too =p

                                               Me ,debra ,aly ( took pics under the umbrella )

Then went to the field.
Time to announce results and give prizes away :D

                                              posing with the colourfull umbrella :)

                                          My forever Kembarians :) I love them :D <3

                                                                         =D

                                                          random* Too bored =x

Jazlyn , BEST RUNNER :) She can run really FAST.
No jokes =p
              
                                                                                =)

                                          With our teacher ,Pn.Naterah. and some of the winners :)
                                                 ( i wasnt ready larhh -_- )

                                                                   LAST GROUP PIC =D

Ended at 12 something :)
I enjoyed.
=D
and hopefully Kembara will win for the sixth time next year :) :) :) :)
Yess of course Kembara will .
:P


Oh ya,almost TERLUPA.
Results for tarik tali.
Dont cha wanna know?
Yes yes yes I know u all wanna know =p
So here it goes..............
3
2
1
.............
nananananananan
lol
TEACHERS AND PARENTS WON LAR-.-
Lame rigghtttttttttttt..
Wanted last year ex students to win
but.....
They just too noob.
Nahh just joking xD

 Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,Im done.
FINALLY BABEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*
Freaking tired already -_-
Enjoy reading~
=)

          Have a nice day :D
mmmmwaaahhhhhhhhhh



 OHHHHHHHHHHH WAITTTTTTTTTTT!
I HAVE SOMEMORE PICS =P
only few la
haha.
Steal from my fren,Munirah :)

                                                          idk why i was looking down.
                                             aaaaaaaaaaa! I KNOW XD The sunlight larr  =p

                                                      group picture! :D the best one <3

                                                                  LOVES <3

nanananana
IM REALLY DONE NOW =D

                                                  
XOXO,
    Titans.MiMo <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger