Saturday, February 26, 2011

Never knew this =X

Before i went out to photostat,i talked to my mum.
And asked her where she sold the dog.
I wanna see her awhile.
Then after talk for like...... erm.. few mins..
my mum suddenly ask me whether want to buy back the husky back or not?
I WAS LIKE.............
WTFFFFF...... SURE WANT LAR......
Then , went to buy the husky back xD

OH YESSSSSSS
I
DAMN
FREAKING
HAPPPPY 
NOWWWWWWWWW
=]

i got my husky back :D
mwahhhhhhhhh i love herrr <3
=]
Nuaghty but worth to be loved :P

Well i guess the husky is fated to be in my family :)
Noone can own herrrrr.
blekkkkkk
nananananana =P

pictures will be upload to my facebook :)
  
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1816555877

i will unprivate the album :)
  
           

XOXO,
   Titans.MiMo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger