Friday, February 4, 2011

With cousins

My cousins came to my house for dinner on the first day of CNY :) [ which is yesterday ]

 Play around and talk talk with them.

                         with my cousin sister :) , with my cousin brother :) cute cutee =D
                                ( ewwwwww,my freaking tired face -_- )

Then we gamble =D
muahahaha
Lets get the game started xD

                                                  PEACE XD Damn tension. ahaha

                                 myyyyy budget! LOL nanananana =P

                   Woots! My turn to suffle :P hehe. pro ehhh =P
                                             aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

While my parents were playing mahjong. -_-
Play till so LOUD and SYIOK != ="

 
 NANANANANA....
anyone can teach me play ?
I wan learn.
Play cards till sien jor -.-

THATS ALL XD

XOXO ,
    Titans.MiMo <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook More

 
Powered by Blogger